As Chicago starts opening up, so will your social calendar. Summer 2021 will be one to remember.
With venues and events finally starting to open up after a long 18-months of self-isolation, your social calendar will soon become full of celebrations and socialization. The current City of Chicago guidelines, made in conjunction with the CDC, allow for indoor events with up to 250 people, and outdoor events with up to 500 people. Furthermore, fully vaccinated individuals do not have to count towards COVID-19 capacity limits across all industries.
For more information on Phase 4 Guidelines, please visit the City of Chicago website.
Although we could not be more excited for the event opportunities of this summer, we are still working diligently to ensure that our guests and staff are safe.
Here is what to expect from Paramount Events this summer:
Our main focus is to minimize the number of touch-points when serving our food. We are doing so by:
- Freshly-made and individually packaged items such as:
- Canned cocktails, such as margaritas, flavored vodkas and rums, gin & tonics, champagne, and wines
- Hors d’oeuvres in individual containers → check out our mini burger boxes, salad shakers, etc.
- Picnic-boxes or market-style stations where guests choose prepackaged items
- Servers at each station to minimize guests from touching serving utensils
- QR Codes for menus in place of hard copies
- Grab-and-go options
If you are hosting an event this summer, here are some top tips from our Catering & Event Producers on how to make your event a success:
- Have flexibility with dates: Saturdays are a hot commodity this summer, so keep Friday or Sunday event dates an option
- Backyard parties are the new hottest venue: hosting at home is often cheaper and easier than booking a venue, and gives you ultimate flexibility with dates and times.
- Utilize stations: we staff stations to avoid multiple guests touching serving utensils
- Music is a must. Dance floors will be open and people will want to dance!
Have a wonderful summer celebrating with your friends and loved ones! We look forward to making your next event a success.