Valentine’s Day is the day for all things love but it doesn’t have to be all about romantic love. We have so many clients that use Valentine’s Day to show their appreciation for their employees. Think sweet treats to make the day special!
Some of our favorites are decorated heart cookies (a fresh batch from our kitchen is pictured above), cake pops with pink drizzle, chocolate dipped pretzels with heart sprinkles and our newest obsession SNACK MIX! Here’s a recipe we love for making your own snack mix at home:
• 2 cups corn Chex cereal
• 1 cup pretzels
• 1 cup Cheerios
• 1 cup M&Ms
• 1 cup peanuts
• 2 cups white chocolate chips
• 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1. Combine Chex cereal, pretzels, Cheerios, M&Ms, peanuts in large bowl.
2. In separate bowl, mix oil and white chocolate chips and melt in either the microwave or double boiler.
3. Pour melted chocolate over dry ingredients and fold everything together.
4. Spread mixture out onto wax paper to cool and set.
For more fun ideas to help you celebrate Valentine’s Day both at home, and in the office check out our Paramount Event’s Valentine’s Day Pinterest Board
Want us to make it for you? Call or email to get one of our valentine’s day treats!
(773) 880-8044 | INFO@PARAMOUNTEVENTSCHICAGO.COM