December 28, 2016 Comments: 0
Keep Your Resolutions
Your New Year’s resolutions don’t have to take a back seat at your next board meeting or client lunch. Our freshly prepared breakfast and lunch spreads are made with your health in mind. We want to keep you refreshed and energized throughout your day, all while providing you a nutritious, balanced spread. This month’s features will keep you on track and ready to tackle your resolutions.
To start planning today, click here.
– Vegetable Minestrone
– Beef & Barley
– Potato Leek
– Broccoli & Cheese
– Chicken Noodle
– Chicken & Wild Rice
– White Bean & Ham
Grilled Cheese Bar
– 5 Cheese, Whole Wheat
– Apple, Cheddar, Whole Wheat
– Pesto, Provolone, Vegetables, Sourdough
– Pear, Brie, Fig Jam, Sourdough
– Gouda, Herbed Mustard, Pumpernickel
– Prosciutto, Mozzarella, Pesto, Sourdough
– Monte Cristo
– Taleggio, Honey, Basil, Walnut Raisin Bread
– Turkey, Avocado, Cheddar, Tomato, Whole Wheat
– White Cheddar, Tomato, Mozzarella, Garlic Butter, Honey, Sourdough
– Apples, Gorgonzola, Caramelized Onions, Sourdough
– Garlic, Artichokes, Capers, Provolone, Sourdough
Still hungry? Add our housemade chips or a salad!
Take that, winter! Click here to get started.