READER KEY INGREDIENT COOK-OFF
Chicago Reader selected Paramount Events as their go-to caterer for The Key Ingredient Cook-Off on Friday, May 3rd at Bridgeport Art Center.
“I wanted to say THANK YOU for a job very well done on Friday (and the months preceding). It was an absolute pleasure working with Paramount.”
- Kristen Kaza, Reader Chef Event
Latest Facebook Post
Memorial Day is THIS Monday, the 27th. What are you cooking? Our Sous Chef Dominique Leach recommends this St. Louis Ribs recipe!:
- Cover ribs with a spice mix of cayenne pepper, brown sugar, salt, garlic and onion powder
- Smoke in charcoal grill (add 4oz of hickory or oak wood chips for extra flavor)
- Cook ribs at 225 degrees for 4 hours
- Internal temperature of rib meat should be 185-190 degrees and the surface of the ribs should crack lightly when picked up with tongs
- Remove from smoker and wrap in heavy-duty foil for 15 minutes before serving
- Meat should be easily pulled off the bone!
Visit Our Wall
Paramount Events is working with Choose Chicago to promote Chicago as a global visitor destination for business and leisure travelers. Learn More